As a marketer, I think about audiences and segments and how our message varies along the buyer’s journey. No matter the kind of content we create or how darn creative it is, it only matters if it gets in front of the right audience at the right time. And sometimes, gifting can be the perfect way to get someone over the conversion hump.
The 6sense Revenue AI platform is one of the secret weapons we use to reach a prospective audience when they are ready to hear about our corporate gifting platform — and before they’ve made a purchasing decision.
Many top B2B brands today use Alyce and 6sense but might need to learn how to bridge those two solutions together. And it’s incredible what can be done when you reach out with a personal and thoughtful gift at the time that’s right for them, not just you.
In this guide, I’ll walk you through four essential gifting campaigns you must use with 6sense to grow your pipeline and drive maximum awareness and pull-through with sales.
- The Big Picture of B2B Intent Data
- Account Prospecting
- Churn Mitigation
- Customer Upsells
- Top-of-Funnel Content Consumption
- Additional Resources
The Big Picture of B2B Buyer Intent Data
To get you up to speed on what we’re accomplishing with 6sense and Alyce, here’s the plan. 6sense is a living, breathing, audience identification tool that captures accounts showing intent on a given subject, ensures relevant account data is surfaced from internal tools and across the web, and leverages one-of-a-kind modeling to predict buying stage. We’re equipping teams to engage in the power of gifting like never before. Rise above typical cold email pitches and attract attention that comes with thoughtful, timely personalization. 6sense allows us to enhance relevance with AI and its vast ecosystem of data sources and partnerships.
If you still need to do so, read up on how to use intent data and come back. Next, I’ll step you through the four essential gifting recipes you can use with 6sense and Alyce.
Scale Outreach with Gifting Integrations
Not long ago, we debuted our 6sense integration, achieving a seamless platform-to-platform integration. This integration slashes the time it takes to engage your audience without losing relevance.
Here are the fields used to create a recipe in Alyce:
- When an account is a part of a 6sense segment
- When accounts move into a particular 6sense stage
- Find all the contacts that match a given job title
- Add them to a dedicated Alyce 1:Many gifting campaign
4 Effective Gifting Campaigns to Pair Alyce With 6sense
1) Non-named account prospecting
The inspiration behind this recipe is to send Alyce gifts to book sales meetings with non-ABM or Tier 1 accounts. In other words, these accounts could be potential good fits for your company but don’t warrant a high level of hyper-personalization from salespeople.
We run this recipe at Alyce, enrolling people into an Alyce gift campaign at accounts with a high level of intent and strong to moderate profile fits for us but are not currently Named Accounts. You can also consider this your 6QA audience that aren’t priority accounts for sales for one reason or another. Dedicate a BDR or SDR to own this campaign outreach.
- When an account is a part of a 6sense segment that pulls in unnamed 6QAs and moves into a Decision or Purchase 6sense stage
- Find all the contacts that contain “marketing director” in their job title
- Add them to an Alyce 1:Many campaign that sends on behalf of the dedicated BDR for these accounts with a required action of a meeting attached to the gift. You can embed a Vidyard video to make the outreach feel more personal, even though every recipient of that gift campaign will see the same video and lead gift.
2) Churn mitigation campaign
This recipe’s inspiration is sending Alyce gifts to customers demonstrating churn behavior or other intent signals that they might be at-risk.
Say your current customers are looking up branded competitor keywords, as shown by 6sense; those could be potential conversations you want your Customer Success teams to get ahead of before it’s too late and they are up against a competitive renewal conversation.
- When an account is a part of a 6sense segment that pulls in customers surging on branded competitor keywords with an upcoming renewal date
- and moves into a Decision or Purchase 6sense stage
- Find all the contacts that contain “marketing operations” in their job title
- Add them to an Alyce 1:Many campaign sent by the CSM who owns the customer relationship, asking to set up a time to hear how things are going with them. Consider sending a coffee gift card and asking for a coffee catch-up one morning soon.
3) Customer upsell campaign
The inspiration behind this recipe is to send personal, relevant, and thoughtful swag to customers who are receptive to an upsell conversation.
Suppose your customers are looking up non-branded keywords that allude to things your product solves for — and you have features, product lines, or services that could help. In that case, those could be potential conversations you want your Account Managers to intercept. A well-timed gift could fast-track that conversation.
- When an account is a part of a 6sense segment that pulls in customers surging on non-branded keywords that signal upsell opportunity
- and moves into a Consideration, Decision or Purchase 6sense stage
- Find all the contacts that contain “field marketing” or “event marketing” in their job title
- Add them to an Alyce 1:Many campaign sent by the AM who owns the customer relationship, asking to set up a time to share more about your new product offering they may find relevant. Take it a step further and set up segment email alerts for AMs from 6sense so they can act on these insights immediately!
4) Top-of-funnel content campaign
The spirit behind this recipe is to send Alyce gifts to accounts engaging with TOFU content and see if you can entice them to learn even more about your brand and solution.
When people visit certain parts of your website, use a thoughtful gift to entice them further down the funnel to prompt further product exploration. Creativity and thoughtfulness go a long way here!
- When an account is a part of prospect accounts surging on key website blog pages and moves into a Consideration, Decision, or Purchase 6sense stage
- Find all the contacts that contain “sales manager” or “head of sales” in their job title
- Add them to an Alyce 1:Many campaign sent by the Head of Marketing to welcome them to the blog. Consider sending them a journal through Alyce to jot down notes as they consume your insightful content. You can also set up a post-gift CTA to the Alyce gift that directs them to an upcoming event they’ll get value from attending, given their blog interests.
Crave more inspiration for supercharging your outreach with buyer intent data? Check out this Momentum Makers session that showcases new ways to leverage 6sense with Alyce.
For more guidance, check out these helpful articles to get the most out of 6sense Revenue AI and Alyce gifting software: