You’ve got a lot to give—and so do we. From equity to mentorship to upward mobility and work flexibility, we invest in our most valued asset: our team.
Our customers believe in the power of giving-- and that’s the core value that we’re looking for in this role. We’re looking for a passionate Customer Success Manager that gives great advice to customers about how to use our product, who gives thoughtful feedback to our product team about improvements that will make our customers more successful and who wants to give of themselves to help build the culture of our small but rapidly growing startup.
Success to us isn’t simply defined by our product being used-- it’s about delivering real results to our customers. They measure those results in new opportunities created, customers made to feel valued and employees receiving a personal gift so they know their company cares. Those results are delivered by a goosebump-giving gift experience that you will help our customers execute.
- 3-7 years in a Customer Success role in the SaaS industry
- Startup (early stage) experience
- Truly customer-centric in thought
- Willing to create new best practice process and then re-create it when you’ve figured out a better way
- Detail-oriented with a proactive mindset
- Experience with product teams (the customer voice guides product direction)
- Experience tracking customer information within Salesforce and other supporting systems
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to empathize and listen
- Someone who isn’t content with settling for “good enough” and has the confidence to speak up to make sure the customer experience is continually pushing to stay great
We’re an early stage startup all about creating real relationships through gifting. As the first marketing hire, you will report to the Head of Revenue and work closely with our sales, customer success, ops and product teams to grow awareness of Alyce and help generate demand. We’re looking for a jack-of-all-trades who isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves, experiment, fail fast and put themselves and Alyce out there into the world through amazing written, audio and video content.
We want someone who is thoughtful and real and who cares about those around them. If you share our values and our vision to bring a little happiness to the world of B2B sales, then we hope you’ll want to join our team of 40 (12 of which are in Boston).
- Creating a content strategy, including a promotion and publishing calendar
- Creating engaging content that fits the strategy based on our target buyer (mid-sr level marketing and sales leaders at B2B tech companies)
- Being a consistent and prolific publisher of emails, blogs, podcasts and videos on our website and social media channels (the Head of Revenue likes to create content, too!)
- Experimenting with messaging through our website and PPC
- Engaging and interacting with our target buyer through customer visits, interviews for our blog or podcast, events (or any other creative means necessary to get close to the customer!)
- Owning the execution of our “Alyce for Alyce” demand generation efforts, which includes testing new ideas and reporting on the results
- Create case studies that give people goosebumps
- Lending your copywriting skills to the product team to help make the product easy to use
Ideal candidates have:
- 5-8 years working in marketing for B2B SaaS companies
- Large social followings through work and personal social media profiles
- An addiction to creating lots of creative content
- A closet that is as organized as their content calendar
- An insatiable hunger to learn and experiment
- A desire to grow their marketing career into a leadership position
- Awareness of what they know and what they don’t and the confidence to say when either is true
- A need to be involved in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment