Today, we’re extremely excited to officially roll out a new and improved user experience for Alyce customers aiming to create real connections with prospects and customers through AI-powered gifting.
Over the past three years, since we built our original product, our business has evolved, our product has evolved, and most importantly, our customers have evolved. At Alyce, we’re committed to putting our customers at the center of everything we do- so we listened to their changing needs and their feedback on how the usability and functionality of our platform could be leveled-up.
This is why we developed the New Alyce Experience: a new user experience within the Alyce platform that makes sending, measurement, and control easier and more powerful for customers by providing a more streamlined and consistent experience across the entire platform.
We’ll describe some of the key upgrades in a second, but we’ll let the new platform do the talking first:
Legacy Alyce App:
New Alyce Experience:
As you can see above, the overall structure, look, and feel has evolved quite a bit. Primarily driven by our customers’ feedback, we’ve made these adjustments in order to simplify and become a more intuitive tool for all of our users. Here are a few of the major changes and upgrades you’ll notice in the New Experience:
Streamlined Gifting Flow
With the upgraded gifting flow, sending gifts is a much faster and intuitive experience. Once research has been returned on your prospect, sending gifts takes just 4 quick and easy steps:
- Select your gift from Alyce’s recommendations, or from the Alyce marketplace
- Choose your invitation type
- Select and personalize your message template
- Review, preview your landing page, and send!
Prospect Research Accessibility
One of the most powerful features of Alyce is the AI-driven research we’re able to uncover to help you send perfectly-matched gifts to prospects. In the New Alyce Experience, we’ve made this research much more visible for every contact, and included clickable links to every social profile we’re able to find.
Tracking & Measurement Improvements
One of the most difficult parts of traditional direct mail and gifting is the lack of transparency and visibility into two things: the status of gifts you’ve sent, and how those gifts are actually being interacted with.
On the homepage of the New Alyce Experience, we’ve aimed to shine a light on what were previously blind spots for marketers by highlighting key conversion metrics and status tracking.
- Conversion Metrics: Directly on your homepage in the New Alyce Experience, get visibility into how many gifts have been sent, delivered, viewed, accepted, and converted to meetings booked- and also see how those conversion rates break down. You can filter these metrics by any custom time period, and also drill down into specific teams, campaigns, or individuals within your org.
- Status Tracking: Alyce breaks down the status of your gift into three buckets: Getting Prepared, Sent but not Accepted, and Finished. Within each of those three buckets, you can drill down to see exactly where in the process all of your gifts are at any given time.
Why did we decide to make these changes?
In a recent post, our lead product designer Peter Mutascio outlined Alyce’s product design principles and the core values that guide every product design decision we make. Particularly after listening to our customers, we invoked 3 of these principles that applied directly to developing the New Experience:
- Create Inclusive & Accessible Design
- Keep it Simple
- Design with Intention
With these principles in mind, the New Alyce Experience was developed to create a more powerful platform that served our customers better through a more intuitive, simplified, and more prescriptive design, throughout every aspect of the product.
When will customers be able to access the new experience?
The New Alyce Experience is available now for all customers. If you are a current Alyce customer and are interested in switching from the legacy experience to the new experience, contact your Alyce CSM who can help to make the easy transition.
If you haven’t seen Alyce yet, or saw Alyce on the legacy experience, and want to learn more, request a demo and we’d be happy to walk you through the New Experience!