Sr Manager, Product Marketing
You’re not interested in selling feeds and speeds-- you’re interested in telling stories that reverberate through an entire market and help to define markets that didn’t previously exist. You’ve figured out how to take complex problems and simplify them for executive audiences. You know what solving real business pain means versus showing someone a technology that they find “cool.” You know that your greatest leverage point within a company is with your sales team and know how to get them to sign off of the same song sheet (because you are the conductor and the composer). You know how to market to marketers and know a thing or two about how B2B SaaS is bought and sold because you’ve built the collateral to help someone buy.
We’re bringing the human into the world of B2B sales and marketing and it’s going to take some re-education to break some bad habits of blast and harass and impersonal interaction. We need someone who understands the education sale.
We want someone who is thoughtful and real and who cares about those around them. We’re looking for someone who is collaborative but doesn’t settle for “good enough.”
If you share our values and believe that “give first and give often” leads to a better professional and personal life, we want you to join our team of 65 globally (16 in our Boston headquarters) near South Station. This role reports to the Head of Revenue.
Ways you’ll use your talents include:
- Crafting the forward-looking product narrative in collaboration with Alyce’s Head of Product and the CEO
- Communicating business benefits of the product through the creation of customer-facing sales collateral and best-practice content for Alyce’s customers
- Crafting the product demo flow, including owning the Alyce Salesforce app demo environment
- Collaborating with the product team to ensure product features are fixing the pains and fulfilling the promise of how to bring the human to B2B selling
- 5+ years of experience in product marketing or customer marketing roles, with at least 2+ years experience at an early/mid stage B2B SaaS company
- Highly organized and strong project management skills
- Excellent internal collaborator and communicator with product, sales, customer success and demand generation
- Technical enough to dive into product functionality and capable of understanding the “why” behind each product feature