Senior Integrations Engineer
St. Petersburg, Russia
Who we are
We are Alyce – a young and ambitious fast-growing start-up with the HQ office in Boston, USA. We create measurable human-to-human engagement and ROI-focused customer delight through modern, AI-powered corporate gifting platform - https://www.alyce.com/. It aggregates corporate gifting spend to maximize marketing measurability, sales productivity and business results. And we make gift giving simple, personal and measurable. Alyce gift recipients have the power of choice to accept their gift, exchange for another, or donate the value of their gift to charity. We help companies build real, human relationships with prospects, clients, partners and employees through personalized gifts.
While we all have our own preferences, personalities, objectives, and goals, we are one team that is building something great together - the solution, that delivers real results to our customers. Our differences make us collectively better.
We believe in open and transparent communication within the team. We are building the environment that is open, respectful and supportive.
We are currently looking for an experienced and talented Senior Integrations Engineer, who is ready to work on complex and challenging tasks together with rest of Team. You will report to Head of Engineering and work closely with Product Managers and rest of Engineering Team that includes SalesForce, QA, Backend, Frontend, and DevOps Engineers.
What you’ll be doing:
- Define approaches and design architecture of Alyce Platform Integrations with other platforms and services. Such as Salesforce, Marketo, Microsoft Dynamic.
- Implement Integrations both on other services/platform side and our platform backend/frontend sides together with other Engineers. Developing required modules, packages and applications using various programming languages and frameworks, appropriate for each integration.
- Work closely with Product defining and evaluating Alyce Platform integrations approach from a business perspective.
- Work closely with Engineering Team defining and evaluating integrations approach from a technical perspective. Including APIs, Test automation, DevOps
- SalesForce development
- Managed package
- APEX, VF
- Classic, Lightning
- JS+CSS for SF pages (have Frontend team and designers to help here) o Interaction with main App through API
Tools we use:
- Frontend: Vue.js, Vuex, laravel-mix, Stylus, React, Redux, styled, RxJS, Webpack, Jquery
- Backend: PHP 7.1, MySQL, Laravel, PHPUnit
- Infrastructure: JIRA, GitLab, Kubernetes, Docker, Docker-composer, Kibana, HEAP Analytics, Katalon, Webdriver, TestRail, Confluence, Notion, etc.
What about you?
You ideally have:
- 5+ years of software development, integration experience is required
- 2+ years of software development experience in Java or APEX
- Experience in working with external APIs, building and designing API
- Experience working in Team, using Git,Jira or similar
- Understanding and using OOP patterns and SOLID principles
- Understanding of importance and experience of covering code with tests
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Intermediate English
We’ll be happy if you additionally have:
- Experience with
- SalesForce development, VF/APEX, managed packages, Classic/Lightning o Integrating with Web apps using iframes
- Experience making apps for AppExchange
- Experience using SF DX
- DDD, TDD understanding and usage experience.
What you’ll get:
- Growing SaaS Product company position
- Challenging tasks from business
- Customers use cases to be converted into product SaaS value
- Direct interactions with product and business, and customers in some cases
- Growing team with all opportunities to develop your career.
- Ability to choose and use new technologies and approaches where it is required
- Ability to make a direct impact on our product, and on a way how people use it
- Ability to learn and share knowledge.
- Ability to work on other platform parts in the future or right from the start (Backend, Frontend, other integrations)
And some more cool things:
- Flexible working hours
- $$ Bonuses
- Health insurance with dentistry and discounts for family members
- Paid vacations and sick leaves
- Nice and comfortable office with an amazing view in the heart of Saint Petersburg - 5 min from Chernyshevskaya metro station
- Open and transparent communication within the team and the whole company
- Democratic management style
- Fun corporate parties
Ready to join the team?