Senior Frontend Developer
St. Petersburg, Russia
Who we are
We are Alyce – a young and ambitious fast-growing start-up with the HQ office in Boston, USA.
We create measurable human-to-human engagement and ROI-focused customer delight through modern, AI-powered corporate gifting platform. It aggregates corporate gifting spend to maximize marketing measurability, sales productivity, and business results. And we make gift giving simple, personal and measurable. Alyce gift recipients have the power of choice to accept their gift, exchange for another, or donate the value of their gift to charity. We help companies build real, human relationships with prospects, clients, partners, and employees through personalized gifts.
We believe in open and transparent communication within the team. We are building the environment that is open, respectful and supportive. While we all have our own preferences, personalities, objectives, and goals, we are one team that is building something great together - the solution, that delivers real results to our customers. Our differences make us collectively better.
We are currently looking for an amazing and mighty Senior Frontend developer to design functionality and solutions for our product and make our global team even stronger.
What you’ll be doing
- Drive the development of the frontend part of the project. Propose and implement solutions, choose and integrate technologies, define frameworks and approaches.
- Constantly improve architecture and bring best practices into project.
- Take part in scrum meetings. Constantly interact with UX designer, Product manager, Backend developers
Who you are
- ES6, Sass, Promises usage experience.
- Experience with modern UI frameworks (e.g. Vue, ReactJS).
- Experience with Redux, Vuex, Rx.JS.
- Experience in building SPA.
- Experience with Front End Build Tools such as Gulp, Webpack, NPM, Bower, or Grunt.
- Experience in using responsive design.
- Experience in interacting with REST APIs.
- Git using experience.
- Conversational English level – ability to read, write and communicate on technical topics.
- Proactivity, ability both to work independently and to be a part of a team.
We’ll be glad if you have experience in:
- Automated frontend testing
- TDD, Scrum, and related tools
- Using BEM methodology
- Docker experience
Tools we use:
- Frontend: Vue.js, Vuex, laravel-mix, Stylus, React, Redux, styled, RxJS, Webpack, Jquery
- Backend: PHP 7.1, MySQL, Laravel, PHPUnit
- Infrastructure: JIRA, GitLab, Kubernetes, Docker, Docker-composer, Kibana, HEAP Analytics, Katalon, Webdriver, TestRail, Confluence, Notion, etc.
What you’ll get:
- Work in an environment where you can constantly learn, mater your craft and be part of helping a team around you do the same
- Health insurance with dentistry and discounts for family members
- Paid vacations and sick leaves
- Nice and comfortable office with an amazing view in the heart of Saint Petersburg - 5 min from Chernyshevskaya metro station
- Open and transparent communication within the company
- Democratic management style
- Fun corporate parties
Ready to join the team?