Operations Team Manager
Who we are...
Hi there! We are Alyce, a quickly growing software startup in Boston. Our vision is to make every business relationship more human. Through the power of personalized gifting, we are able to help companies build more meaningful and “real” connections with those around them. We get to come to work every day and help others bring smiles to faces.
We are a team that thrives on collaborating and moving fast. It is important that we have an environment that is open, respectful and supportive. While we all have our own objectives and goals, we are one team that is building something super special together.
We are looking for an experienced individual to join our team who specializes in managing remote teams and building out training resources. Your remote team members focus on data entry and sourcing useful information for various projects. They are located all around the world in 6 different countries.
We want someone who is thoughtful and real and who cares about those around them. We’re looking for someone who is collaborative but doesn’t settle for “good enough.”
Who you are….
- Find value in building meaningful connections with those around you
- Obsessed with customer experience and believe every small detail matters
- Decisive, ambitious, and driven
- Resourceful, willing to go outside their comfort zone to find better ways of executing existing processes
- Wanting a unique opportunity with a fast-growing and super fun start-up
- Passionate about building processes and helping others be successful
- Someone who isn’t content with settling for “good enough” and has the confidence to speak up to make sure the customer experience is continually pushing to stay great
- Interested in wearing several different hats while being a team player who helps get stuff done
What you will be doing….
- Manage a growing, talented group of remote team members while ensuring that deadlines are hit and that quality of execution is high
- Source, hire, onboard and train new remote team members
- Hosting meetings and planning sessions with your team that are centered around strategy, planning, and execution
- Support and oversee execution of client campaigns
- Monitor specific timing metrics to ensure that we are hitting agreed upon deadlines
- Identify potential roadblocks related to resources and timelines, and reporting these potential issues to the team while finding solutions
- Develop and maintain training programs and materials for current and future team members
- Assist the Operations Team with unique tasks and projects as they become available
- 2+ years of remote team management experience
- 2+ years of training and coaching experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and communicate effectively
- Expert organizational skills
- Knowledgeable in navigating social media platforms
- Strong computer skills
- Clear communication skills
- Extreme attention to detail
- Ability to function well in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines
If you share our values and believe that “give first and give often” leads to a better professional and personal life, we want you to join our team of 77 globally (20 in our Boston headquarters) near South Station. This role reports to the Head of Operations.
Ready to join the team?