Implementation Success Manager
We’re a company that makes the B2B world a bit happier through gifting—and we’re looking for someone who wants to help our customers become great gifters themselves. The Implementation Success Manager possesses three superpowers:
Technical: guide clients into installing and configuring our Salesforce application
Training: Onboard and educate new users on how to use the Alyce platform.
Project management: Execute detailed roadmaps against conflicting client timelines.
If you’re the type of person that enjoys working closely with customers at the outset of their journey and wants to ensure that they are set up for a successful launch, you’ll like this role. If you’re passionate about our mission to bring happiness to the B2B world, you’ll love this role. If you enjoy rolling up your sleeves, creating a process and communicating the “why” to our customers in webinar-based onboarding after configuring Alyce for the customer, then you’ll be fantastic at this role.
The Implementation Success Manager position is located in our 12-person downtown Boston headquarters office (near South Station) and reports to the Head of Revenue. Alyce is a venture-backed startup with 50 employees worldwide and exciting growth expected in 2019.
Useful talents include:
- Strong understanding of the Salesforce platform
- Experience with package installation in Salesforce and creating dashboard reporting
- 3-5 years of experience in a customer-facing role at a SaaS company
Running onboarding and training programs for users of the SaaS application
- Understanding the “why” of customers using a solution and a passion for educating people on a new and innovative approach
- A desire to constantly improve the gifting process
- A friendly, “give first” demeanor (one of our core values) that allows you to connect and communicate with customers
- Familiarity with customer success software platforms a plus
- Empathic problem solving—you have the uncanny ability to see the world as your customers see it +
Ready to join the team?