Customer Success Manager
Do you have a passion for helping customers maximize their outcomes and deliver exceptional experiences?
At Alyce, we are customer-obsessed and put the customer at the center of our company decisions. As a Customer Success Manager (CSM), you will serve as a trusted advisor for our customers - helping them recognize their desired outcomes with Alyce.
As a CSM, you own the complete post-sales lifecycle of your Alyce portfolio of customers. This involves leading implementations, creating high adoption of the technology, ensuring customers are maximizing their investment, and more. You will help customers evangelize the Alyce Vision while also representing their voice as we partner with our Product Team to shape the future of Alyce.
What you’ll need to be successful:
- 3-7 years in a Customer Success role in the SaaS industry.
- Customer-centric mindset - you own, drive, and affect change at large companies, ensuring customers achieve beyond their desired outcomes.
- A clear, confident, and compelling communicator in your writing, conversation, and in front of an audience.
- Resourceful, scrappy, and creative - if a playbook doesn’t exist, you map it out and build it for the whole team to use.
- A proactive mindset and drive to help customers whenever possible.
- Strong business acumen and experience in high-growth companies.
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills - you build trusted relationships with both customers and colleagues.
- Ability to work closely with our Sales Team to identify and pursue growth opportunities in accounts, aligned with customer outcomes.
- An attitude to not be content with settling for “good enough.”
- Confidence to speak up and constantly advocate for a great experience for customers.
- Willingness to travel (up to 25%).
Ready to join the team?