Customer Success Manager
Our customers believe in the power of giving-- and that’s the core value that we’re looking for in this role. We’re looking for a passionate Customer Success Manager that gives great advice to customers about how to use our product, who gives thoughtful feedback to our product team about improvements that will make our customers more successful and who wants to give of themselves to help build the culture of our small but rapidly growing startup.
Success to us isn’t simply defined by our product being used-- it’s about delivering real results to our customers. They measure those results in new opportunities created, customers made to feel valued and employees receiving a personal gift so they know their company cares. Those results are delivered by a goosebump-giving gift experience that you will help our customers execute.
- 3-7 years in a Customer Success role in the SaaS industry
- Startup (early stage) experience
- Truly customer-centric in thought
- Willing to create new best practice process and then re-create it when you’ve figured out a better way
- Detail-oriented with a proactive mindset
- Experience with product teams (the customer voice guides product direction)
- Experience tracking customer information within Salesforce and other supporting systems
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to empathize and listen
- Someone who isn’t content with settling for “good enough” and has the confidence to speak up to make sure the customer experience is continually pushing to stay great