Content Marketing Manager
Who we are...
Hi there! We are Alyce, a Boston-based (near South Station) software startup that helps companies build real, human relationships with prospects, clients, partners, and employees through personalized gifts.
We are a fast moving and motivated team with a big collective vision — to bring human back into B2B marketing and sales. We are seeking a full-time content marketing manager to join our dynamic Boston team. Reporting to the Director of Demand Generation, you will be a key marketing team member and instrumental in promoting Alyce through content and stories that support our brand's narrative and values. We are looking for passionate and hyper creative content creator candidates that can produce various types of content for our multiple channels to expand Alyce’s digital footprint and drive awareness for our brand.
Ways you'll use your talents….
- Develop Alyce's content strategy in a way that supports our greater business objectives in a creative, bold, "about the person" way
- Produce an air tight content and production calendar and use your project management skills to manage timelines, resources and budgets
- Produce hyper creative and buzz-worthy content appropriate for our various audiences across multiple mediums (blog, webinar, video, etc.) and channels (LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.)
- Build and manage Alyce's social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and additional channels that may be deemed relevant
- Report performance results of our content and social media marketing efforts back to the team
Do you have….
- A thriving social media presence and stay up on the latest social trends?
- Experience building and executing cross channel content strategies?
- Startup (early stage) experience and thrive in a smaller, rapidly evolving environment?
- A love for process and details without compromise of creativity and innovation?
- An innate ability to work individually while collaboratively within a team environment?
- Impeccable written and communication skills?
- 4+ years of marketing and content creation experience (experience in the SaaS industry a plus)?
If you share our values and believe that “give first and give often” leads to a better professional and personal life, we want you to join our team of 80 globally (20 in our Boston headquarters) near South Station.
Ready to join the team?