Hi! My name is Nina and I am the Director of Demand Generation here at Alyce.
Today I am going to be talking through some ways you can use Alyce Activate to jumpstart your marketing campaigns and boost the marketing metrics you care most about.
But before I dig in, a brief back story on Alyce’s latest feature, Alyce Activate:
Not only are marketers tasked with delivering campaigns that drive an increase in lead scores but they are now faced with leads who are making purchasing decisions slower. So it comes as no shock that 77% of demand gen leaders say that increasing campaign engagement is their top goal in 2020.
This leaves marketers scratching their heads, trying to come up with creative ways to drive meaningful lead engagement with their top prospects.
Enter Alyce Activate: Marketing’s Lead Conversion Superpower
There are hundreds of opportunities to drive more engaging and compelling experiences with your audience through your marketing funnel. Alyce Activate helps take those otherwise one-to-many interactions and turn t hem into unique moments for your prospects, customers and partners in a personal yet scalable way.
Where your Alyce Personal Gifting campaigns should result in a one-to-one meeting booked for a sales rep or a deal accelerated, your Alyce Activate campaigns should help amplify your marketing outcomes by rewarding desired behavior in the programs and campaigns you care most about, like webinar or event registrations, content downloads, or nurture stream engagement.
Think of Alyce Activate as digital gifting at scale. Small, personal gifts you can send to prospects in your marketing funnel to build relationships and move them to the next stage in their customer journey.
Now that you know a little bit more about the best places in the marketing funnel to use Alyce Activate to drive lead engagement, I’m going to break down 5 ideas you can use to enhance your content strategies. These ideas are designed for a static list of people, either manually uploaded into the Alyce platform or synced with a static list inside your MAP system, you are doing a one-time bulk gift invitation send to.
Alright, let’s get rolling:
- Promotional spiffs – create custom share links for your employees – those with the most link clicks gets a gift
- Reward your customers for supporting your content efforts – if they do a favor for your brand, say leaves a G2 review, presents a case study at an event, or gives you a customer story for your website, send them a gift
- Crowd sourced ideas – say you are planning your next event and you solicit content ideas or testimonials about past event experiences with you. Send a gift to those that get their ideas or quotes picked for your next event.
- Source UGC for marketing collateral – reward people who submit desired UGC you need for an upcoming campaign or deliverable with a gift
- Reward study participants – if you have a study you are commissioning, consider gifting as a way to entice and thank people that participate
Phew! That was a lot. But hopefully, these ideas are actionable and practical and you are able to use one (or all five) of them to juice your next marketing campaign.